Terms & Conditions
1645 Grocery Voucher Giveaway
Conditions of entry
2. Entering this promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. The promotional period will commence at 9.00am ACDT on November 9 2015 and closes at 5.00pm ACST on December 18 2015 (Promotional Period).
Who may enter
4. Entry is open to all South Australian residents aged 18 and over.
5. Employees, suppliers or contractors of the Promoter or its associated companies or agencies, or any suppliers of prizes, or the immediate family of such persons, are not eligible to enter this promotion. "Immediate family" means spouse, parent, child or sibling, whether or not they live in the same household.
How to enter
6. To enter the promotion, entrants must:
(a) Purchase any 1645 product at any Romeo's Foodland or Romeo's IGA.
(b) Retain receipt/tax invoice as proof of purchase.
(c) Visit the 1645 website; www.1645.com.au
(d) Enter the barcode number, date of purchase, place of purchase and the receipt number;
(e) Enter their personal details;
(f) Retain receipt until winner is drawn to prove purchase.
7. Each entry must include the entrant's name, date of birth, email address, postal address and telephone contact number.
8. Only one entry is permitted per day. Multiple entries are permitted provided that the participant purchases 1645 products in separate purchase events on different days. However, only one entry may be submitted per day for one separate purchase event per day, even if multiple 1645 products are purchased in that purchase event. Only one winner will be drawn.
9. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
10. Entries not completed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or which are received after the closing date will not be considered.
11. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries, proof of purchase and entrant's submitted information (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with or seeks to manipulate the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
12. Entries are recorded and accepted via the1645 website (www.1645.com.au) only.
13. By entering the competition the entrant will be entered into the prize draw for a chance to win one (1) of five (5) $1000 grocery vouchers.
Selection of Winner
14. The prize draw will take place at the premises of Romeo's Head Office, 71-79 O'Connell Street, North Adelaide, SA, 5006, Australia.
15. The winning entry will be chosen randomly from all entries received during the competition period. The winner will be drawn by assigning each entry a number in a spreadsheet and then manually drawing numbers from a pool to form the number of the winning entry. Each entry will have an equal and fair chance of being drawn. We will choose back up winners in the case that the winner is disqualified on the basis of eligibility. 1645 has the right to disqualify any entry that we deem ineligible.
16. The winner will be notified by writing within 14 days of drawing taking place. The winner’s name will also be posted on 1645’s website, 1645’s Facebook page, Romeo's website and Romeo's Facebook page. The Promoter may conduct such further draws as are necessary if prize remains unclaimed 3 months after the relevant draw.
17. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The prize is 5 x $1000 Romeo's vouchers: a total price pool of $5000 in Romeo's grocery vouchers.
19. The prize must be taken as offered and is not exchangeable, transferable, or redeemable for cash or for resale. In the event that the prizes are unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
20. The Promoter, its contractors, suppliers, employees and agents, shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damages, injuries, costs and expenses suffered sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential) as a result of, or arising out of or in any way connected with the competition and / or its prizes, except for liability that cannot be excluded by law. Tax implications may arise from the receipt or use of a prize. Independent financial adviceshould be sought.
21. The Promoter will contact the winner by phone to arrange collection of the prize from the 1645, 30 Sunbeam Road, Glynde SA 5070 within 14 days of notification. Any expenses incurred by the winner in transport to and from 30 Sunbeam Road, Glynde SA 5070 are the responsibility of the winner.
23. By entering this promotion, those entrants who provide Personal Information consent to the use of their Personal Information, image and likeness for future marketing and promotional purposes of the Promoter. Winning entrants agree that their identities may be disclosed in promotional material and on the Facebook Page and Website. Personal Information will not be used for any other purpose.
Limitation of liability
25. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any goods or services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered to person or property by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter or its employees or agents, in connection with the arrangement for the supply of goods and services by any person to the prize winner or by use of the prizes. This clause does not affect any rights a consumer may have which are unable to be excluded under Australian law. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its employees or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the costs of having the prize supplied again.
26. If for any reason the promotion does not run for its duration due to a computer virus, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. The Promoter is not responsible for any:
(a) malfunction, delay or traffic congestion on any network or line, computer on-line system,servers or providers, computer equipment, software, or website;
(b) failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter; or
(c) injury or damage to entrants or any other person related to or resulting from participation inthe promotion or downloading any materials for the promotion.
27. In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result of the promotion or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest or strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions.
28. If there is an event beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control which prevents or hinders the conduct of the promotion or the Promoter’s ability to arrange the above described prize for the winner, then the Promoter may in its discretion cancel the promotion or change the prize to another prize of the same value. Further, the Promoter may at its sole discretion recommence it under the same conditions subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
29. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with,Facebook.
30. These terms and conditions are subject to change.